Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Imagemagick and XAMPP

[eluser]Jim Higgins[/eluser]
Finally figured this out. I installed ImageMagick to my xampp folder and then pointed the library_path to that folder. Nothing else worked for me... pointing to the dll or the ext folder inside of php.

The correct library path (for me) was to point to $config['library_path'] = '/xampp/ImageMagick-6.4.1-Q16';

Hope this helps anyone else.

[eluser]aslamdoctor[/eluser]
can anyone tell me how can i configure imagemagick in XAMPP??
i m using ubuntu linux & imagemagick is installed in it plus i installed php-imagemagic library too.

[eluser]Jim Higgins[/eluser]
I downloaded the installer from somewhere online. Then, I simply installed the application directly to the xampp folder and pointed to it using the library path. My application was able to find the exe and run any scripts that use the image library. I'm not using any sort of php/ext or .dll... none of that worked for me.

Once again, after installing, the correct library path (for me) was to point to
$config[’library_path’] = ‘/xampp/ImageMagick-6.4.1-Q16’;

When I restart xampp, I get two error messages, however all of my scripts using Imagemagick run perfectly fine so I left it alone. When I move from XAMPP to my other hosting platforms, I simply change the path to 'usr/bin'

Every host I use (3 of them) have Imagemagick pre-installed in this directory.

[eluser]mr_madness[/eluser]
sorry for ressurrecting such an old post lol... but im havin this problem tho... i use Vertrigo Serv and i'm having problems with where should i point on the library path...

Using windows, installed the exe version to Vertrigo program folder and i'm trying to point it in various folders without success! can someone help me?

thx in advance!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB