Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Video Tutorial of Generating PDF

[eluser]James Bolongan[/eluser]
Hi!.......

Would somebody give me some video tutorial of generating PDF that data are from the DB? or just some basic example...

I try to use the bambooinvoice and I already run the sample and the system really work. But when I try to generate a PDF report of the bambooinvoice, it seems that the pdf does not work.

:lol: Thanks!!!!!!!

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
it isn't a video tutorial but this you can copypaste

Thanks to you xwero.
But I already tried it and it really works but I need some video tutorial that data are from the database(DB).

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Do you have DOM extensions installed? When you use Bamboo, do you get an error message?

When I use the Bambooinvoice, all the functionalities are really work like generating Excel or even in graphing but when i click the
generate PDF, the web browser will just hang and there is no error message display.

I dont know what is wrong during my installation but the Bambooinvoice really work except for the generate PDF.

I install the old version of Bambooinvoice 0.8.3 before, then i try to check the generate PDF now since my current project need to export a PDF file and I use the Bambooinvoice as my references or tutorial.

Do you have DOM extensions installed? It is a requirement of DOMpdf. You can check your phpinfo to know for sure.

Hello Sir Derek:

I just currently finished install the Bambooinvoice 0.8.5 and the system still work but when I clik the generate PDF, there is an error come out:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given

Filename: include/dompdf.cls.php

Line Number: 165

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::loadHTML() in C:\xampp\htdocs\bambooinvoice\bamboo_system_files\plugins\dompdf\include\dompdf.cls.php on line 284

Thanks!!!!!!

Sorry James, I've never seen that error before. Are all your fields filled out? If you have bamboo specific questions, could I ask you to move this to the BambooInvoice forums?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB