Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Linkster First Release

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
I just tried and the download works fine. Try using a different browser.

[eluser]Animas[/eluser]
[quote author="inparo" date="1215021675"]I just tried and the download works fine. Try using a different browser.[/quote]
Still not working for me. Tried IE, FF and IDM. Could it be country specific? Cuz I am downloading many files from google code and CI forum. Had no problem except this.

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
Sent.
I suggest you edit your post and remove the email address from it, don't want a spam-bot to pick up on it.

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
I also tried without problem. Can you try to download it clicking this link:
Download Linkster 1.0

[eluser]Devon Lambert[/eluser]
So far, this looks great Inparo and Too Pixel.

Just wondering, do you plan to add features similar to phpLD?

Such as their PR feature, which displays the PageRank of the linked site on Google.

This feature is usually a nice addition to a link directory (although not mandatory by any means).

Again, great work!

:-)

You can look at our feature plans here:
http://www.assembla.com/spaces/linkster/tickets

What I can say is that every ideas are welcome, we just need time to code them and if we think an idea is good, we will do it in the moment we have time to. Actually your idea is good and will be added to our Todo list.

[eluser]Animas[/eluser]
Thank you inparo.

[quote author="Too Pixel" date="1215033504"]I also tried without problem. Can you try to download it clicking this link:
Download Linkster 1.0[/quote]

Still no luck. IDM shows "Resume Capability" No. Though I think that would be a prob. If you could put the file on some other site I could try to find out if the problem is country specific.

For the moment we don't have a server for it, but I will check what is possible to do temporarly.

Just to inform everyone that we have launched Linkster Blog.
That will be more easy for you to follow our news and releases:

http://linkster.codeigniterdirectory.com

We still need to design it, but for now it's "ugly but functional"

[eluser]mk3[/eluser]
Seems that the project is slightly dead... although it was something nice and after such a fast start such crash down Smile
seems a lil bit pitty for me.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB