Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
very very weird problem. CI sites went blank.

[eluser]Bramme[/eluser]
Okay, I'm currently working on two CI projects, because I develop online, I created two subdomains for these projects.

I was working on a little JS/CSS trick on one of the pages, I hit refresh and suddenly everything is gone. Just a blank page. I have a look at my other site, the same and I didn't even open one file from it...

Has anybody got any clue what this could be?

To help the debugging process: When I remove a ; from index.php, I get a parse error, when removing one from my admin.php controller, nothing changes.

edit: reuploading CI to both directories seems to have fixed it. I'm still wondering what possible could've caused this.

edit2: this only seemed to solve the problem because of route.php config being reset.

When I enter my default controller again, I get a blank page and if I enter a full URI that would normally lead me to my correct page, it just won't load.

I'm baffled.

edit3: Okay. I'm just dumbstruck. I changed nothing, nothing at all, and the sites work again. I opened a support ticket with my host, asking if they changed anything. Didn't get a response yet, but maybe it was smth at their end?

[eluser]Raiko[/eluser]
Blank pages can happen when you run over your memory limit. Have you checked that as well? Just in case.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB