Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Book - CodeIgniter for Rapid PHP Application Development (David Upton) Problem

[eluser]Suanko[/eluser]
I know it is, but it don't works. This menu code was just an example of how to write a simple library. It looks like the author wrote a more complete menu code later and forgot to add it to the book... As i said before, the more annoying thing with this CRUD method is, at the end of the book, you don't have a clean template of the system to start working with, and even by reading this book again very carefully, i still have some difficulties to clearly understand his way of working, especially regarding the "display" model. I think this book is a good one, it's just i'm missing a few more page to put things together at the end...

[eluser]Asinox[/eluser]
Well i think that u need to make ur own CRUD (insert, select, delete, update) is the normal in all app, im new with ci, and i hav this book but i never read complete this book, because for me the CI User Guide is better.

But i hav another book and this book is a real book about CI, Professional CodeIgniter, there is all complete, clear, step by step.

The only thing that i got from Rapid PHP APP with CI was the "TRYDELETE". jeejej

I think that the user guide + forums is better.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB