Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Cant get ajax working and help with ajax listing

[eluser]skyrocket777[/eluser]
Fist of all thanks for reading

I would like to install ajax for CodeIgniter but, I downloaded it from CodeIgniter wiki's webpage and tried to follow instructions but i have problems,
dunno what i make wrong. I use the example button that shoes the greeting message alert, but happens nothing on clicking on it (it just shows it). I used the scrips links for the view file, but i am not sure where to put the javascript folder and its files. If sb can help me i'll appreciated it.

Besides, does sb knows how to create a list (by Ajax ) of entries that by adding a new entry by a popup it refresh the primary list without refreshing the whole page?. of course loading the new entry recently saved.

Thanks a lot!!!

[eluser]Sarfaraz Momin[/eluser]
Well Ajax is not some software where we know what are you using to acheive things. Can you please let us know what ajax lib u are using so it helps us understand the issue. The task you want to acheive can be done using various ajax libs but I basically use Jquery but some of us are also using many other libs based of clients requirements of centain specific task requirements or convinience. Well I can brief you of how to achieve it in jquery if you are interested.

Good Day !!!

[eluser]skyrocket777[/eluser]
I download AJAx library from Ajax for CI, but couldn't installed it correctly, as i said i used the example of the button. and this shows the button but nothing happens.

About the listing, so you mean that by usign the library you said i'll be able to create lsitings that refresh without refresing the whole page?

Thanks a l0t

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB