Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Theme Switcher Without CSS

[eluser]neoevents[/eluser]
My site is basically a table, with a image that repeats in the middle, and a header and footer. I use PHP mostly for views, and password protecting. My site is a header, footer, then all I need to type is the text in the middle, the rest is views. How can i make it so my vistors can change the header and footer? Without using CSS, because my CSS is really only for my headers, and nothing else really.

Sorry, when it comes to PHP, I am a very slow learner.

[eluser]nevsie[/eluser]
not really sure what you asking to do...
do each of your pages have their own header and footer? for example do you repeat this information over and over on each page (in each view). If so then this is going to be near impossible as every time you want to change the theme (without changing the css - style sheet) then you need to change all views...

If however, you have the header and footer in separate files and these are then included into everypage... Then you can change them there. I would probably look at using the session to how a variable of theme 1, 2, 3 etc. Then check for this variable on each page nd load the relevant header footer etc.

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Just allow users to edit their own copy of header and footer files, and store the markup in either a file or database.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB