Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Web Pages using CodeIgniter

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I just found out about CI and am wondering if this framework has anything to help me make more attractive web pages? I've been using PHP for 5 years but my web page design skills are not pretty - meaning my pages look very basic from an HTML point of view.

I was wondering if CI has any built-in objects that would enhance the look and feel of a web page with HTML objects?

[eluser]chandrajatnika[/eluser]
I guest CI don't have any interactive tools for look and feel web development. But CI can help you to create a great dynamic module application. Maybe you should add some JavaScript framework (for UI design) or some plugins that related to web look and feel.

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Design is a combination of art, engineering and psychology. No programming language or framework can handle the job. And anyway, the means of bringing design to the Web is through CSS for the most part, with JavaScript handling the way a Web page behaves.

[eluser]RJ[/eluser]
Try Expression Engine or Joomla

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
[quote author="bullspit" date="1242960944"]Try Expression Engine or Joomla[/quote]

huh?

[eluser]RJ[/eluser]
I read his post wrong; good site templates are available for EE or Joomla; hack one of those for use with your sites.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB