Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
MyClientBase - Free & Open Source Invoicing System (Updated Jan 15, 2010)

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
Edit invoice item - The "Back to invoice item" looks like it's missing a language translation, and also goes to a non existent location. No currency selections, no vat/tax entry? No reporting yet (I know it's early) I guess it depends what you want it for. Certainly for me no good as I have to bill in different currencies and with different tax rates.

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
[quote author="Mat-Moo" date="1247454642"]Edit invoice item - The "Back to invoice item" looks like it's missing a language translation, and also goes to a non existent location. No currency selections, no vat/tax entry? No reporting yet (I know it's early) I guess it depends what you want it for. Certainly for me no good as I have to bill in different currencies and with different tax rates.[/quote]

Yep, this is indeed a *very* early release. Thanks for your input - these are all good points.

[eluser]wemago[/eluser]
I most say...I simply love the clean light skin.
Good work Jesse, hope to see soon more about InkType.
Why dont you base the backend theme of InkType in this one from MyClientBase? Wink

Or will you in 1.0? Tongue

Thanks! And no, the skin isn't used in InkType 1.0. Having some licensing issues on a skin I got off of themeforest for InkType. They changed how they license things recently, so I'm kinda pissed... and I'm not a designer, so that certainly doesn't help anything! Smile

Removed. See updated posts...

Oh yeah - there's a demo online too!

http://demo.myclientbase.com

Username: admin
Password: admin

Ok, so somebody deleted the admin account -- the demo has been updated that prevents this from happening, and MyClientBase 0.5.1 has also been released which includes this change as well.

Any Bambooinvoice users might want to try out MyClientBase and let me know how you like it or dislike it in comparison.

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
I haven't actually checked everything out with MyClientBase.

Could you probably put in 'Payment Notes'?

[eluser]richfearless[/eluser]
-edit-
looking around i think matchbox solves this problem, i may be wrong though Smile
-edit-

This might be a little off-topic, and I do appologize, but:
I am curious to how you load your modules from there separate folders (ie: system/application/modules/clients)
And how would i achieve this if I used the MY_Controller library to manage my structure.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Not sure if Matchbox is even being developed any more... but I know Modular Separation - PHP5 and Modular Extensions - HMVC are actively supported by wiredesignz. I chose ME/HMVC so I could have the ability to load one module from another should I need or want to.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB