Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
AutoImport 1.0 for CodeIgniter Released!

[eluser]MikeHibbert[/eluser]
Ha ha Now I'm suing you !

... Just kidding Big Grin

Ok so i dont want problems but lets think of names, I know I said I didn't want that but I've opened it up regardless.

Any names you want to offer?

Mike

[eluser]Milos Dakic[/eluser]
Well, something to more describe it but stay away from the possibility of legal action? Hrmmm, names are always hard to come up with.

IgnitedTrader or maybe ImportTrader. Or AutoImport? Ahh wait everyone is complaining about that one! Dough! Tongue

Haha ! and now you share my pain!

Mike

[eluser]Milos Dakic[/eluser]
I guess wait for a few more people to suggest names. I can't do all the hard work Tongue

Indeed and duly noted Big Grin

Mike

[eluser]zeedy2k[/eluser]
Love this... Its gonna be excellent for my projects... Thank you

[quote author="zeedy2k" date="1233254397"]Love this... Its gonna be excellent for my projects... Thank you[/quote]

Wow I didnt think anyone else was going to use this I was mainly doing it for my clients but hey if it helps Big Grin

Mike

[eluser]zeedy2k[/eluser]
Definitely will help... but I will offer it as an paid extra. Will the price be including future updates?

[quote author="zeedy2k" date="1233255137"]Definitely will help... but I will offer it as an paid extra. Will the price be including future updates?[/quote]

Well as its only about an hours work to update if autotrader decide to change the DOM of the site then I dont think it would be fair to charge for future updates.

The amount I charge is per site though, but includes any fees you might need for support or implementation help.

Mike

[eluser]zeedy2k[/eluser]
Also, would be nice to have an option for them to choose which of their AT vehicles they import and not all...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB