Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
MyClientBase - Free & Open Source Invoicing System (Updated Jan 15, 2010)

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
See updated posts...

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
Hello again

I one more tried to look at the demo to see,if it does support utf8
but got errors like:
Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: file_put_contents(/home/d13/public_html/myclientbase.com/public/demo/system/application/plugins/dompdf/lib/fonts/php_Times-Roman.afm) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

thanks for such a BIG effort !

[eluser]eokorie[/eluser]
On the invoices, the due date is a month behind the invoice date. Don't know if you had noticed that. Would be good to be able to change currencies as well.

Good job though!

[quote author="hugle" date="1254671108"]Hello again

I one more tried to look at the demo to see,if it does support utf8
but got errors like:
Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: file_put_contents(/home/d13/public_html/myclientbase.com/public/demo/system/application/plugins/dompdf/lib/fonts/php_Times-Roman.afm) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

thanks for such a BIG effort ![/quote]

Woops! Duh... forgot to set permissions the dompdf fonts directory. The demo has been fixed, so the PDF will work now!

[quote author="eokorie" date="1254677989"]On the invoices, the due date is a month behind the invoice date. Don't know if you had noticed that. Would be good to be able to change currencies as well.

Good job though![/quote]

Right now, the due date is 30 days *after* the invoice creation date. There are a lot of things I need to do regarding dates... like right now it just assigns today's date as the date of the invoice when an invoice is created. Doesn't give you the option to change it. Things like that.

But yeah, the due date is definitely going to be customizable.

Thanks!

[eluser]goliatone[/eluser]
Hei D13,
Just wanted to say that it looks really interesting ( just downloaded an ready to install ).

I'm looking forward for the next release with currency and tax rates support.

Tnxs for sharing!!

Thanks much goliatone. Be sure and keep an eye for a brand new release sometime this weekend.

I did install and I'm really happy. Easy to use, simple interface...just great!

Now i'm waiting for next release...

keep the good work!!

Ack! SVN problems over the weekend... finally got it resolved, but not in time to make the release this weekend as I would have liked. Version 0.6.0 (with lots of changes, improvements, bug fixes, etc) will be out THIS WEEK.

okis, we'll be waiting!!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB