Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2

[eluser]got 2 doodle[/eluser]
lastest version - as far as I know yes, it hasn't changed in a few months now, I believe there is an SVN

there is a new thread here

doodle

[eluser]dbelanger[/eluser]
I was able to fix my problem and thought I'd share the answer in case anyone else wanted to use CE with a host like godaddy where you need to end your index page with a '?'.

My navigation url's were looking like this:

Code:
http://www.site.com/backend.php?/c=crud&m=manage&t=privacy&a=edit&id=1

To fix it I went into the config/codex.php file and mapped the navigation like so:

Code:
'navitem'=>'navitem/',

for each navigation item and my url's are now fine:
Code:
backend.php?navitem/

[eluser]dbelanger[/eluser]
Hi all,

Now that I've got my other issues worked out I'm back to fighting getting a WYSIWYG (tiny mce) going. I'm not sure if it's my yml file or not. I'm using the editor plugin found on the PBWiki.

My yml file is very simple:

Code:
title:
    class: TextBox
content:
    class: Editor
    attributes:
        rows: 10
        cols: 50
    label: Desc
    params:
        theme: advanced

The error message I'm getting is:
Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Filename: libraries/spyc.php

Line Number: 526

Any ideas on what's going on? Thanks for any input.

[eluser]spyro[/eluser]
Just downloaded CodeExtinguisher a little while ago and have to say that it is looking very good. Especially since I was going to have to write a bunch of this functionality from scratch.

I do have a question.
CE automatically generated pages for each of my tables and assumed that they had an id column in which to list/query by. Many of the tables in my current db do not have the id column. I looked for an auto generated YAML but did not find anything. Is there a way to change this functionality?

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
Thanks for the comments. You can change the name of your primary id by specifying....primary_id in your yaml Smile

[eluser]spyro[/eluser]
[quote author="Majd Taby" date="1228807523"]Thanks for the comments. You can change the name of your primary id by specifying....primary_id in your yaml Smile[/quote]

I am pretty new to CI and never seen YAML before. After some reading of the docs and a few tests I came up with the code below to get rid of the error.
form_setup:
primary_id: ad_id

Now I need to set the plugin used for this field, which I have attempted, leaving me off with the no proper plugin error.

Under primary_id I tried a few things including:
ad_id:

Can you point me in the right direction?

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
YAML is a markup language (Yet Another Markup Language), and it uses whitespace to define scope and context.

Try changing your definition to:

Code:
primary_id: ad_id
form_setup:
    ad_id:

Note that you must use spaces, not tabs.

[eluser]spyro[/eluser]
primary_id doesn't seem to work unless it is under form_setup.

With your suggestion it puts me back to the SQL error.

[eluser]damarev[/eluser]
Hi!
I've just installed ci (1.7.0) and codex (codex2_rc14.2) under xampp, and after I run installer.php (all went fine, no errors) i tried to load backend.php but get several notice and warning errors on filename plugins/image.php:

Line Number: 38

Message: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object
Line Number: 38

Line Number: 48

Message: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object

and a fatal one:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Image:ConfusedetWrappers() in C:\xampp\htdocs\landingcreator\codex\application\libraries\codexforms.php on line 58

Please, Am I missing something? Any idea of what is wrong?

Thanks...

[eluser]got 2 doodle[/eluser]
see if this helps
image.php fix
doodle

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB