Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Load CI View into BS4 Modal

Hi, I use the crudigniter web to get a nice crud ... now I had the "add" and the "edit" views, but I am wondering what is the way to put that views into a BS4 Modal.

Are you trying to do it without reloading the page? You'll have to use ajax for that
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

(06-25-2019, 08:07 AM)Entai Wrote: Hi, I use the crudigniter web to get a nice crud ... now I had the "add" and the "edit" views, but I am wondering what is the way to put that views into a BS4 Modal.

Put the HTML and BS4 CSS that defines a modal in the same view that opens the modal.

(06-25-2019, 10:37 AM)albertleao Wrote: Are you trying to do it without reloading the page? You'll have to use ajax for that

(06-25-2019, 12:50 PM)dave friend Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 08:07 AM)Entai Wrote: Hi, I use the crudigniter web to get a nice crud ... now I had the "add" and the "edit" views, but I am wondering what is the way to put that views into a BS4 Modal.

Put the HTML and BS4 CSS that defines a modal in the same view that opens the modal.

Thx, I have found this way:

Load the view via AJAX == $("#contenidomodal").load( "<?php echo base_url().'mutual/edit/'.$id;?>" );

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB