Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4 Playground

Great!

Hi all, what fix my error?

PHP Code:
php spark serve
PHP Warning
:  require(C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\app\Config/../../system/bootstrap.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\spark on line 43

Warning
: require(C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\app\Config/../../system/bootstrap.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\spark on line 43
PHP Fatal error
:  require(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\app\Config/../../system/bootstrap.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR'in C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\spark on line 43

Fatal error
: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\app\Config/../../system/bootstrap.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR'in C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\spark on line 43 

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 08:50 AM by John_Betong.)

@MGatner,

> @John_Betong
> Okay that is merged, try pulling the latest version of Playground and see if you have better luck.

Many thanks it not only works but I have just incorporated playground into my ci4-strict online version and it is online and there is a GitHub version Smile

[Image: ci4-playground.png]

(12-01-2019, 09:16 PM)hainm Wrote: Hi all, what fix my error?

PHP Code:
php spark serve
PHP Warning
:  require(C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\app\Config/../../system/bootstrap.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\spark on line 43

Warning
: require(C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\app\Config/../../system/bootstrap.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\spark on line 43
PHP Fatal error
:  require(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\app\Config/../../system/bootstrap.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR'in C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\spark on line 43

Fatal error
: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\app\Config/../../system/bootstrap.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR'in C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\spark on line 43 

Hi. you should put it in Codeigniter project. You can copy system folder from 'vendor\codeigniter4\codeigniter4' into root directory

@hainm Playground comes with the necessary application files, but the framework needs to be added. The intended way to do this is by running “composer install” from the project directory, but as triluminos noted you could also download a zip and put it in place.

Another hurdle completed Smile

I eventually managed to import the PlayGround into my ci4-strict application.

Once the original PlayGround tables were created they were exported as SQL files and MySqli used to  create the DataBase because I could not find any CI4 methods.

When the DataBase was created the tables were created and populated from the SQL scripts.

A SQL =  "DROP DATABASE CI4"  was used to ensure the database and tables were created from scratch.

[Image: playground-Screenshot-tables.png]

Now the tables are created I am curious to know what supposed to happen when links are clicked and also the image source for "pirate.png" and "ursula.png".

(12-05-2019, 06:07 AM)John_Betong Wrote: Another hurdle completed Smile

I eventually managed to import the PlayGround into my ci4-strict application.

Once the original PlayGround tables were created they were exported as SQL files and MySqli used to  create the DataBase because I could not find any CI4 methods.

When the DataBase was created the tables were created and populated from the SQL scripts.

A SQL =  "DROP DATABASE CI4"  was used to ensure the database and tables were created from scratch.

You could run the migrations from the cli if you have shell access to the server. It was intended as something to play in for a local environment to learn from, not really something to be live on servers so installation doesn't cover all of those features Smile The real benefit, we feel, is from exploring the code and the comments. Our aim is to show how to do things in different ways in the code. For example, the "Heroes" section of that page is handled through arrays returned from the database calls, while the "Dungeons" section uses Entity instances.

(12-05-2019, 06:07 AM)John_Betong Wrote: Now the tables are created I am curious to know what supposed to happen when links are clicked and also the image source for "pirate.png" and "ursula.png".

Nothing yet - it's still very much early days for the playground. We are adding to it as we have time. My next intentions are to add forms for each of those. One using simple HTML/PHP for the form, and the other using the form helper objects. After that - not sure yet, but ideas are always welcome.

(12-03-2019, 04:39 AM)MGatner Wrote: @hainm Playground comes with the necessary application files, but the framework needs to be added. The intended way to do this is by running “composer install” from the project directory, but as triluminos noted you could also download a zip and put it in place.
I did it using composer, still receiving the same problem as [b]triluminos [/b]

@muuucho,
You need to copy the CodeIgniter system folder over to the Playground or you will
get all kinds of errors.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 11:00 AM by muuucho.)

Thanks, after having moved the system folder I know get this message:Class 'SQLite3' not found

SYSTEMPATH/Database\SQLite3\Connection.php at line 89

If I run php spark migrate php spark dbConfusedeed PlaygroundSeeder
I get pretty much the same error:
An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: Error
Filename: C:\xampp\htdocs\playground\system\Database\SQLite3\Connection.php
Line Number: 89

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB