Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter.com - Report problems!

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2020, 08:56 AM by jreklund.)

I would like to point out that in the last week I have encountered, more and more often, an error while accessing the home page of the site.
Clearing cookies or changing browsers does not solve the problem.
The problem looks the same way with Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge.

Codeigniter 4 - Docker Image [github] [docker hub]

Indeed, I also haven't been able to access the home page this morning. It worked for a second, then it as unavailable again.

There's still some transition angst with the hosting since Jim passed. I know the team is working on it, as well as a lot of visual and performance updates. Bear with the changes and wherever possible direct developers to the User Guide as almost all website the Information is available there in some form.

(03-23-2020, 09:45 AM)MGatner Wrote: There's still some transition angst with the hosting since Jim passed. I know the team is working on it, as well as a lot of visual and performance updates. Bear with the changes and wherever possible direct developers to the User Guide as almost all website the Information is available there in some form.

Sorry to hear about Jim's passing, he seemed very nice. I was a member back in 2015 and just recreated my account today.

Is there any way I would get the latest release of both version 3 and version 4 of CodeIgniter.  In the COVID-19 situation, we have a project we rapidly want to make web-based for companies to recover from disruption and I think CodeIgniter would be a great framework.

Is there maybe a FTP I could download from, or could someone email ZIPs to me ?

Hi, you can find instruction on how to download and install them in their userguide.

CodeIgniter 3
CodeIgniter 4

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 12:55 PM by atsanna.)

Maybe I didn't explain myself well: the problem does not concern one of my projects but the homepage of the official website https://codeigniter.com

Your server appears to be returning a 500 error...
Codeigniter 4 - Docker Image [github] [docker hub]

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 01:26 PM by jreklund.)

(03-23-2020, 12:54 PM)atsanna Wrote: Maybe I didn't explain myself well: the problem does not concern one of my projects but the homepage of the official website https://codeigniter.com

Your server appears to be returning a 500 error...

We know, but @kbrouill_mtl asked how to download the framework now when our homepage are not working. I'm afraid we can't fix this at this time, as we don't have access to the server.

(03-23-2020, 09:45 AM)MGatner Wrote: There's still some transition angst with the hosting since Jim passed. I know the team is working on it, as well as a lot of visual and performance updates. Bear with the changes and wherever possible direct developers to the User Guide as almost all website the Information is available there in some form.
I noticed CodeIgniter.com is redirected to CloudFlare. Is it possible to reset the domain registrar's nameserver to not use CloudFlare and set to an alternative URI?

Current domain redirections can be checked by entering CodeIgniter.com and selecting Verbose.

https://supiet2.tk/test

I have finally gotten access to the server thanks to the hosting company support. So digging into things now. Definitely something funky going on since I log in via SSH and am hit with non-stop errors about the Firewall hitting a connection limit. Investigating.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2020, 07:39 PM by John_Betong.)

Using the utility in my previous thread shows the domain nameserver is still set to CloudFlare.

It is essential to set CloudFlare so that their caching system is disabled and bypassed.

Resetting the registrar's domain nameserver will necessitate URL propagation which can take up to 24 hours.

I have the T-shirt and still in the process of moving 16 domains to a new VPS Sad

Dont' forget to reinstall the SSL Certificate!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB