Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
codeigniter 4 installation error

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 02:51 PM by antish.)

while I was installing Codeigniter 4 using composer and appstarter on my mac os catalina I get the following error.
"Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
    - codeigniter4/framework v4.0.4 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
    - codeigniter4/framework v4.0.3 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
    - codeigniter4/framework v4.0.2 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
    - codeigniter4/framework v4.0.1 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
    - codeigniter4/framework 4.0.0 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system."

Please help!! I need it for my final year project.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2020, 01:36 PM by jreklund.)

Open your php.ini and look for extension=intl and remove the semi colon, to activate it.

Or you need to actually need to install it too, but as you didn't describe your operating system and/or software. You need to use Google for en exact instruction.

(09-01-2020, 01:36 PM)jreklund Wrote: Open your php.ini and look for extension=intl and remove the semi colon, to activate it.

Or you need to actually need to install it too, but as you didn't describe your operating system and/or software. You need to use Google for en exact instruction.
I am using MacBook pro os Catalina

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB