CodeIgniter Forums
How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - Printable Version

+- CodeIgniter Forums (https://forum.codeigniter.com)
+-- Forum: CodeIgniter 4 (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: CodeIgniter 4 Support (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 (/showthread.php?tid=74855)

Pages: 1 2 3

How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - hbonds - 11-15-2019

I have set environment to development through .htaccess file using code

Code:
SetEnv CI_ENVIRONMENT development

environment is successfully set to development, but I am still not able to see debug toolbar. 
How can I see debug toolbar on application?

RE: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - Hrodriguez18 - 11-15-2019

if your set is running above apache that's ok, but if it running like as localhost:8080/ set development in your file .env

PHP Code:
#--------------------------------------------------------------------
# ENVIRONMENT
#--------------------------------------------------------------------

CI_ENVIRONMENT development 

RE: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - dave friend - 11-15-2019

Maybe it's just tucked away. Do you see a CodeIgniter logo on the bottom right of your display? Is so, click it to open the toolboar.

If that's not the problem come on back and we'll try something else.

RE: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - kilishan - 11-15-2019

Ensure that the baseURL set in Config\App matches where you're hosting it. I'll have times hosting it through "spark serve" where I didn't end the last session cleanly so the port is already taken, switch to another port, and forget to change my baseURL.

RE: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - hbonds - 11-15-2019

(11-15-2019, 03:53 PM)dave friend Wrote: Maybe it's just tucked away. Do you see a CodeIgniter logo on the bottom right of your display? Is so, click it to open the toolboar.

If that's not the problem come on back and we'll try something else.

I don't see any clickable logo on my screen.

RE: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - hbonds - 11-15-2019

(11-15-2019, 09:15 PM)kilishan Wrote: Ensure that the baseURL set in Config\App matches where you're hosting it. I'll have times hosting it through "spark serve" where I didn't end the last session cleanly so the port is already taken, switch to another port, and forget to change my baseURL.

I changed my baseurl to the one I have "www.domain.com/projects/CI4/" but still I can not see.

RE: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - ProfessionalCoder - 11-16-2019

rename env files .env and CI_ENVIRONMENT = "development "

RE: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - hbonds - 11-16-2019

(11-16-2019, 01:18 AM)ProfessionalCoder Wrote: rename env files .env and CI_ENVIRONMENT = "development "
I tried this but still not working

RE: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - InsiteFX - 11-16-2019

It should be like this no quotes!

CI_ENVIRONMENT = development

RE: How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3 - andaru.ru - 11-17-2019

Just rename env file to .env & change # CI_ENVIRONMENT = production to CI_ENVIRONMENT = development (Delete #)