Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to enable debug toolbar in CI4.0.0-rc.3

I have set environment to development through .htaccess file using code

Code:
SetEnv CI_ENVIRONMENT development

environment is successfully set to development, but I am still not able to see debug toolbar. 
How can I see debug toolbar on application?

if your set is running above apache that's ok, but if it running like as localhost:8080/ set development in your file .env

PHP Code:
#--------------------------------------------------------------------
# ENVIRONMENT
#--------------------------------------------------------------------

CI_ENVIRONMENT development 
Hernan Rodríguez
[email protected]

Maybe it's just tucked away. Do you see a CodeIgniter logo on the bottom right of your display? Is so, click it to open the toolboar.

If that's not the problem come on back and we'll try something else.

Ensure that the baseURL set in Config\App matches where you're hosting it. I'll have times hosting it through "spark serve" where I didn't end the last session cleanly so the port is already taken, switch to another port, and forget to change my baseURL.

(11-15-2019, 03:53 PM)dave friend Wrote: Maybe it's just tucked away. Do you see a CodeIgniter logo on the bottom right of your display? Is so, click it to open the toolboar.

If that's not the problem come on back and we'll try something else.

I don't see any clickable logo on my screen.

(11-15-2019, 09:15 PM)kilishan Wrote: Ensure that the baseURL set in Config\App matches where you're hosting it. I'll have times hosting it through "spark serve" where I didn't end the last session cleanly so the port is already taken, switch to another port, and forget to change my baseURL.

I changed my baseurl to the one I have "www.domain.com/projects/CI4/" but still I can not see.

rename env files .env and CI_ENVIRONMENT = "development "
Sercan YANBULOGLU
SEO links REDACTED, per forum policy

(11-16-2019, 01:18 AM)ProfessionalCoder Wrote: rename env files .env and CI_ENVIRONMENT = "development "
I tried this but still not working

It should be like this no quotes!

CI_ENVIRONMENT = development
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Just rename env file to .env & change # CI_ENVIRONMENT = production to CI_ENVIRONMENT = development (Delete #)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB