Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New to codeignighter, need help

[eluser]lanzd[/eluser]
I don't use codeigniter, read some documentation on it and get the idea but I was handed a site programmed using codeigniter (I'm not even sure of that - most of the folders in the root match of with the folders names in a fresh download of CI) and I need to get it up and running on a server.

When I navigate to the ~/application/controllers/homepage.php folder with the url:

www.myroot.com/application/controllers/homepage/index

Theres .htaccess files through out the tree which were preventing access, but I took them out for the time being just to see if I can see the site in a browser. But after I took them out I now get the message.

"No direct script access allowed"

Is there something I have to set or a different way to access the site. I assumed the homepage would be the intended access point and wouldn't give this type error.

Again I don't know codeigniter and my company isn't going to change its processes for it. I just need to get this site up. If the solutions is some long time consuming task that you don't think can be summed up in a forum thread, just let me know and I'll pass the information along the chain. Thank you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB