Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Authorization+mobile

[eluser]Hermawan Haryanto[/eluser]
Okay than, after all, have you find the solution of your problem? what was it? is it about cookie won't save on the mobile?
I've build the same login controller for both mobile version and pc browser version and I got nothing wrong with it, it just ran smoothly.

Maybe (if you haven't found your solutions yet) you should post more code to this thread so we can analyze it. More eyes is the better right?

Cheers,

Hermawan Haryanto

[eluser]luukskywalker[/eluser]
What Jameson says is absolutely true:

[quote author="_Jameson_" date="1209829134"]Well, it actually DOES matter. You need a client that supports cookies, not all mobile software does that (correctly).[/quote]

Because there's no real standard for mobile browsing software, its very hard to make it work on every system.

I downloaded a program called Winwap to test if my website works on a mobile system.
Winwap handles mobile applications different than my phone does.

Winwap didn't work, i got the error message that i talked about in my opening post.

I tested my website on a mobile phone, everything worked like a charm(keep in mind that your whole website must be XHTML strict, this solves a lot of compatibility problems)

So my conclusion is that because there's no standard mobile browsing it CAN work but all phones work on a different base.
I think this will be fixed in the future soon. A lot of new mobile phones have a Windows Mobile Edition on it and i think this will become the standard phone operating system.

Altough your application may work on phones with their own mobile browser.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB