Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Flexigrid not making AJAX call?

[eluser]Eric Dykstra[/eluser]
Hello everyone,

I had everything working fine. Then, I made changes to add another flexigrid, so I changed the grid id, and pulled the 'display' code out of the index function of the ajax controller and placed in a new function called 'display_users'. I believe it was working at that point too. However, now the Flexigrid displays, with no data, and is hanging on the 'Processing, please wait ...' message.

I've added log messages, and have determined that this line in the main controller is executed:

$data['js_grid'] = build_grid_js('flexigrid_users', site_url("/ajax/display_users"), $colModel, 'id', 'asc', $gridParams, $buttons);

I compared the resultant js code in the $data['js_grid'] variable, to an older working version of the site, by simply doing a 'View Source' in the browser for both, and they are identical, with the exception of the site_url now being 'ajax/display_users'.

I also added a simply js alert message to the js_grid to prove that the javascript is being executed when the document is ready. It is.

However, a log message at the very beginning of the 'display_users()' function in the ajax.php controller is NOT being logged.

So, the AJAX call is not happening.

Why? Where can I look to find what I broke?

Thanks in advance - I don't have much hair left to pull out. Smile

Eric

[eluser]be3_[/eluser]
Hi, if you want to see what with your ajax wrong, try to use firebug with firefox.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB