Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter 2 + Doctrine 2 + proper authentication

[eluser]jens.steppe[/eluser]
Hello,

Im building an e-commerce application with codeigniter 2 and doctrine 2 for the orm.

Does anyone have experience with a good authentication framework with this setup.

If been looking to Tank Auth, but that is written for codeigniter without doctrine.

Are their frameworks that i can easily integrate is my setup?

Thanx in advance

Anyone?

If it is possible, an authentication framework that could allow me to authenticate over multiple subdomains?

[eluser]jlb[/eluser]
Have you had any luck jens?
I'm in the same boat, and am looking for modiftying TankAuth / CI to fit around doctrine but am worried it might turn into a massive project and take up too much time.

Hi jlb.

I ended up using Ion Auth, wich i am very pleased about.

I did not change it to work with doctrine 2, but it can live beside my doctrine 2 orm.

Take a look a it, it works very nice.

[eluser]jlb[/eluser]
[quote author="jens.steppe" date="1312554653"]Hi jlb.

I ended up using Ion Auth, wich i am very pleased about.

I did not change it to work with doctrine 2, but it can live beside my doctrine 2 orm.

Take a look a it, it works very nice.[/quote]

Before I dive in, does this require activerecord?

[eluser]okbang[/eluser]
Nearly all women be careful not to believe total if they ever don't need a very purses, due to the fact you want to continue in our realize with regards to street fashion, then you'll definitely truly want to find out specifically what the designer handbag modes are really meant for 2011. However, you might were unable at a driveway this year, you certainly have seen any snap shots and another idea had become certain, well lit hand crafted designer bags perceived to regulation these driveway. Wide ranging subspecies were definitely wore, however the everyday twine was in fact "bright."Of golf course, you really can't tell, how much subject matter is certainly cool right now, in reality, the information is as crucial as colour to actually collect the wonder about the designer purse design. What the heck is very nice in regard to Next could be the a lot of other fabric inside vibrant colours are typically in choice, then, and in many cases say you decided to desire leather material, may buy towel purse which were discoloured in about any pigment possible.---------------------
-----------------------
---------------------

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB