Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[Deprecated] DMZ 1.5.3 (DataMapper OverZealous Edition)

[eluser]tdktank59[/eluser]
@OverZealous

Hey you might want to make it more clear in your documentation on how to do the dropdowns and the fact that they required the to_string method...

It took me a while to find it and ended up resulting in me looking at the examples... (its not straight forward) Now however after I found it, it makes alot more sense...

[eluser]OverZealous[/eluser]
Well, there is a big yellow box near the top of the page that says it. Tongue I consider all yellow and red sections to be pretty important in the manual.

I added more big yellow boxes near the input descriptions themselves.

Hahahaha... Damn and I read that like 4 times... Never clicked until now...

Just saying its a little confusing how everything works (to me at least...) Ill let you know if I have any more issues

No problem! I want it to be usable. It just makes me laugh (in a good-natured way). Especially because I do that all the time with other people's code. ("What big glaring, blinking sign? Oh, that one...") :lol:

[quote author="OverZealous" date="1249611627"]No problem! I want it to be usable. It just makes me laugh (in a good-natured way). Especially because I do that all the time with other people's code. ("What big glaring, blinking sign? Oh, that one...") :lol:[/quote]

Yeah at least I have the sense to go look at the code examples half the time and try and find the answer... (not saying you dont lol)

[eluser]mcnux[/eluser]
Think I've found a bug (v1.40). Documentation mentions you can pass an array of order by clauses, e.g:
Code:
$model->order_by(array('fieldOne','fieldTwo'));
but this generates an error:
Code:
Message: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given

Filename: libraries/datamapper.php

Line Number: 1792

Looks like it's actually a problem in add_table_name().

Hmm, thanks, I'll look into it.

@mcnux
I looked at the docs, it doesn't say that. You cannot pass in an array. You can use an array on the default_order_by, you can pass in a comma-delimited string of items, or your can add them one-by-one, but you can't use an array on the order_by method.

If I'm missing something, let me know.

DataMapper OverZealous Edition 1.4.2 Update

Quote:Version 1.4.2: This update includes a bugfix for 1.4.x. Please install this version overtop of 1.4.x. It also includes the ability to loop over the object directly, described here.

Quote:Download the Latest Version Here

View the change log and the upgrade process
Having issues? Please look through the Troubleshooting Guide & FAQs
View the Complete Manual

[eluser]PoetaWD[/eluser]
[quote author="OverZealous" date="1249718636"]DataMapper OverZealous Edition 1.4.2 Update

Quote:Version 1.4.2: This update includes a bugfix for 1.4.x. Please install this version overtop of 1.4.x. It also includes the ability to loop over the object directly, described here.

Quote:Download the Latest Version Here

View the change log and the upgrade process
Having issues? Please look through the Troubleshooting Guide & FAQs
View the Complete Manual
[/quote]

Can you give us a example of this loop over the object directly change ?

Thanks man !

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB