Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Nettorio 0.1 alpha

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
[quote author="Demedes" date="1264511203"]As I promised, 26th January, at my birthday, I will release my CMS. But, it will be done sooner. I just want to represent you all the functionality of it! Hope, it's okay![/quote]

happy birthday!
all the best wishes to you

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Thank you!!!

[eluser]seanloving[/eluser]
[quote author="Demedes" date="1262919329"]Today, I finished writing the Blog module. It has posts, comments, search, categories.
. . .
[/quote]

the Blog module looks easy to use.
Happy Birthday :coolsmile:

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Glad you like it. Thanks :-)

[eluser]gyo[/eluser]
Happy birthday!
And what about the rest of the CMS?
I'm very curious..... Wink

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Thank you! Well, I will release it when I done Blog module and after refactoring, testing and optimization. I try to write clean, understandable, fast and accordable to CI standarts code. It is very important for developers and, also for me. :-) I always want to hear your opinions and thoughts! If you want to see some module in my CMS, you can just tell me about it.

[eluser]vlados2[/eluser]
So? When we can see this baby Smile

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Soon :-) I really want to make this project alive and growing. So, I carefully and with love developing this CMS.

[eluser]vlados2[/eluser]
Few questions: Smile
- What means: "Scanner(scanes all files for unsafe code)"? Searching for php or shell scripts?
- How you made the Restore points? Is it make dump of the database or?
- Did you plan to integrate versions for the pages?

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
1) Scanner search all the files for unsafe and bad code. For example: The plugin every time, when launches, sends admin's login and password to hacker's email. It is bad. Scanner will alert about this and deactivate those plugin.

2) Yes, this is a database dump and(optionally) backup of all files.

3) Great idea :-) I will definitely implement this in the 0.2 version! Added to the notes :-)

Do you have other questions? I like to answer them.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB