Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A3M - Account Authentication & Authorization Module

[eluser]sirwan.me[/eluser]
That would be a good idea actually. We could do alot on google code.

[eluser]Hermes Alves[/eluser]
I have problem with google account

http://enderecodaweb.com/account/sign_in..._to=http:/%....

Return:
404 Page Not Found
The page you requested was not found.

Why?

[eluser]taziz[/eluser]
I've been modifying a3m for a project I'm working on and it seems like my changes are what others here are looking for. Once I finish my project I'll try and start a fork for anyone who is interested

Changes in my code include

1) Removed username, log in is done with email
2) Email verification added in
3) Updated facebook/twitter to latest api version
4) When signing on initially with a third party system I ask the user to enter their email and choose a password so they can log in to the site nativity in the future. No verification email is sent out in this case as that is a bit redundant.
5) Welcome email sent out when email is verified or third party account log in process is completed.

TODO
1) Figure out the oauth system to support authentication for an API
2) Ban users/Delete users
3) Fix profile pages
4) Admin UI

I know this method goes against the simple log in model this project aims for but it's what I need for my current project. Again if anyone is interested I will share my code once completed

Apart from the google account I'm also having trouble on twitter, same error has been reported. 404.

http://enderecodaweb.com/?oauth_token=aK...R7ZslSIPxs

404 Page Not Found

I'm try change $config['uri_protocol'] = "AUTO"; , but does not work.

[eluser]gr0uch0mars[/eluser]
[quote author="taziz" date="1285114783"]I've been modifying a3m for a project I'm working on and it seems like my changes are what others here are looking for. Once I finish my project I'll try and start a fork for anyone who is interested

[...]

I know this method goes against the simple log in model this project aims for but it's what I need for my current project. Again if anyone is interested I will share my code once completed[/quote]

Taziz, your code would be really apreciated!!! It's always interesting to know how others have adapted it.
Right now I'm updating APIs too on A3M; that helps me to figure out how it works.

I'm anxious to get a copy of yours. Thanks.

Still having problems in the A3M. While I await someone help me I decided to translate into Portuguese language files.

Here attached the translation into Portuguese of Brazil.

[eluser]Peng Kong[/eluser]
[quote author="taziz" date="1285114783"]I've been modifying a3m for a project I'm working on and it seems like my changes are what others here are looking for. Once I finish my project I'll try and start a fork for anyone who is interested

Changes in my code include

1) Removed username, log in is done with email
2) Email verification added in
3) Updated facebook/twitter to latest api version
4) When signing on initially with a third party system I ask the user to enter their email and choose a password so they can log in to the site nativity in the future. No verification email is sent out in this case as that is a bit redundant.
5) Welcome email sent out when email is verified or third party account log in process is completed.

TODO
1) Figure out the oauth system to support authentication for an API
2) Ban users/Delete users
3) Fix profile pages
4) Admin UI

I know this method goes against the simple log in model this project aims for but it's what I need for my current project. Again if anyone is interested I will share my code once completed[/quote]

very cool! a3m was intented for this purpose. easily modifiable to suit your specific need. easily upgradable to keep up with changes in third party packages.

btw i also hack my own a3m for my company just today.
one a3m serves as a single sign in point for many sites sitting in different subdomains.
each site will redirect the user to a3m to sign in. once signed in a3m will redirect the user back to the correct website. and depending on which site the user came from, a3m will adopt a different css skin Wink it was quite a heavy hack, but it's working sweet.

[quote author="Hermes Alves" date="1285115310"]Apart from the google account I'm also having trouble on twitter, same error has been reported. 404.

http://enderecodaweb.com/?oauth_token=aK...R7ZslSIPxs

404 Page Not Found

I'm try change $config['uri_protocol'] = "AUTO"; , but does not work.[/quote]

i've got no idea why it's not working on your sever.
can you test it on localhost first? check if it's working.
it's likely server configuration that's causing google not to work.
twitter and facebook require configuration on those respective websites.
maybe someone can write a guide on how to do that.
but many ppl have successfully did it. so it's working for sure Wink

Hi peng,

Yes I've tried localhost and the problem persists.

I've made the appropriate settings with the keys AUTH twitter.

Local and online, the problem occurs, and there is some error. Just give 404 when returning from twitter or google.

There will come by with a return? CodeIgniter and not treat it?

[quote author="Hermes Alves" date="1285204290"]Hi peng,

Yes I've tried localhost and the problem persists.

I've made the appropriate settings with the keys AUTH twitter.

Local and online, the problem occurs, and there is some error. Just give 404 when returning from twitter or google.

There will come by with a return? CodeIgniter and not treat it?[/quote]

check ur htaccess file. is it correct?
can does native sign in work?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB