Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A3M - Account Authentication & Authorization Module

[eluser]sirwan.me[/eluser]
Any news on development ? its almost October lol.

[eluser]gr0uch0mars[/eluser]
I'm afraid I've had no time for new development.
Last thing I did was trying to understand OpenID and OAuth 2.0...

[eluser]Hermes Alves[/eluser]
When will a new version?

[eluser]Hermes Alves[/eluser]
There is no date for a new version of the module?

[eluser]sirwan.me[/eluser]
Any news? is there any chance of knowing whats going on with it atm.? or just dumping what you've done so far so we can pick up the rest and develop from it.

[eluser]electronik_0[/eluser]
Demo On-line: http://a3m.elartedeprogramar.cl

Wink

[eluser]landitus[/eluser]
Hey electronik! Nice demo. Note the facebook connect button is not working. Do yo have a tutorial on how you implemented this? is it just the ac3 library or a branch you just made? I'm looking forward to building this kind of functionality to my projects soon!!

[quote author="landitus" date="1290209276"]Hey electronik! Nice demo. Note the facebook connect button is not working. Do yo have a tutorial on how you implemented this? is it just the ac3 library or a branch you just made? I'm looking forward to building this kind of functionality to my projects soon!![/quote]

is only A3M, facebook is working to authenticate me and also my twitter.

[eluser]landitus[/eluser]
[quote author="electronik_0" date="1290210311"][quote author="landitus" date="1290209276"]Hey electronik! Nice demo. Note the facebook connect button is not working. Do yo have a tutorial on how you implemented this? is it just the ac3 library or a branch you just made? I'm looking forward to building this kind of functionality to my projects soon!![/quote]

is only A3M, facebook is working to authenticate me and also my twitter.[/quote]

Great! In chrome i can't see the Facebook connect button nor there is a link to connect. I just see the text. Maybe it's supposed to be that way?
BTW, I'm thinking of using A3M, I wanted to know if you have trouble setting in up or if it was easy (no hacks). Thanks!

[quote author="landitus" date="1290210641"][quote author="electronik_0" date="1290210311"][quote author="landitus" date="1290209276"]Hey electronik! Nice demo. Note the facebook connect button is not working. Do yo have a tutorial on how you implemented this? is it just the ac3 library or a branch you just made? I'm looking forward to building this kind of functionality to my projects soon!![/quote]

is only A3M, facebook is working to authenticate me and also my twitter.[/quote]

Great! In chrome i can't see the Facebook connect button nor there is a link to connect. I just see the text. Maybe it's supposed to be that way?
BTW, I'm thinking of using A3M, I wanted to know if you have trouble setting in up or if it was easy (no hacks). Thanks![/quote]

I work in chrome, firefox, iexplore 8.

can put a picture of what does not work.

Wink

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB