Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2

[eluser]lduarte[/eluser]
this is the first time i use Ion Autn, it´s possible call the function login from other controller? i need create a login form in a specific controller. can be done?

thank you

[eluser]joytopia[/eluser]
lduarte,

of course you can. The controller is just an example.

Best regards
Bernd

[eluser]lduarte[/eluser]
and how can i do that? i load the library, o create a new classe ?
i sory i just start coding with codeigniter last weak Big Grin

[eluser]lduarte[/eluser]
Hi, I make a classe and use some code of auth.php (Controller).

I have some views in my class (homepage) to display news, the menu and a module to do Login.
The problem is when i try to login with a wrong account, the redirect is always index.php/auth/login, and i like stay in the same page like index/homepage/.

It´s possible change the redirect? i try a lot of times, in a diferent ways.

Can someone help please?

Thank you!

[eluser]kimo_gusatava[/eluser]
Hi,

I've been using this library for sometimes now, and it did the job for me...

Thanks!

Currently I am working on an oracle 10g db, and was having a lot of problem migrating it to SQL specially with the way active record qoutes most of the table names and having errors on uppercase.

Secondly I wanted to make use of Oracles stored procedures and views for a faster query...

My current progress is creating my own library (ala active record) but was put to halt on updating the last login... since ora is very strict on dates (and I want to use stored proc on this...)

Any help or does anyone had an experience on this is appreciated...

PM me if anyone is interested...

Cheers!

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
Thanks for the info Bernd. I'll let you know what I find.

Devon,

Personally I think your solution should be implemented. I can understand Pascal's objection but IMHO we're using PHP not Obj-C or whatever language and this is how things are typically done in PHP so why add some additional restriction on ourselves. But his objection does have validity, it just boils down to personal coding preference so since he has quite a bit more say with CI we'll make it work his way Wink No worries.

[eluser]mikkelz[/eluser]
I just want to give a massive thanks to Ben Edmunds, Phil Sturgeon and anyone else who's contributed to this awesome library. I've been using Ion Auth for a few days now and it's been brilliant!

I love the fact that it's completely separated from any specific way of implementing it and the example code in the views is brilliant to get one started.

[eluser]Frank Rocco[/eluser]
Hello,

Forgot password not working.
I am using godaddy.com
and CI 2.0

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mail() [function.mail]: Bad parameters to mail() function, mail not sent.

Filename: libraries/Email.php

Line Number: 1521

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/88/5498088/html/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php:171)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 670

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
Thanks mikkelz!

Frank,

You need to setup your local mail server.

[eluser]Frank Rocco[/eluser]
Hi Ben,

godaddy is working for sending other emails from within my ci program.

Not sure what to change.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB