Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Public Beta (RC10)

[eluser]wilbur[/eluser]
first of all thanks, this looks great.

i have everything set up and most things seem to be working but when i try to edit a record the form will not load. i get the error "PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method CI_DB_mysql_driver::get_where()" in my log file. this happens in the example as well as my own.

i'm using the latest version of CodeIgniter and CodeExtinguisher

thanks

**UPDATE**

hmm... even though i'm using 1.6.1 changing get_where to getwhere seems to have fixed the issue. strange.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
It seems that current demonstation at http://www.codeextinguisher.com/demo.php/template is broken.
I've used Opera, and page looks like HTML code is wrong - unclosed tag or something like that.
I can post a screenshot if needed.

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
Yes, the demo is actually version 1.4 which pales in comparison to version 2.0

[eluser]wilbur[/eluser]
i've run into one more issue. when trying to use DbDropDown i get the error.

"Could not find proper plugin."

I'm not having any luck tracking down what could cause this. The DbDropDown plugin is there.

here is the relevant section from my definition file
Code:
company_id:
    class: DbDropDown
    params:
         table:companies
         key:id
         field:name

[eluser]wilbur[/eluser]
arghh... i'm an idiot. there was a tab in the white space before class instead of spaces.

this is my last stupid post, i promise. :cheese:

yeah that's a common pitfall

[eluser]timj[/eluser]
Would it be possible for you to post a schematic diagram (or file list) of how/where Codex files should live in association with the CI root directory? I get a 404 error when I try to run backend.php I have an atypical install where I am running CI in a subdirectory (because I am also running EE [with many of the same filenames]) :-)

well, the codex folder is simply a CI application. So, I'm assuming you can access index.php. Put the codex/ directory alongside your index.php file. And you should be good. You might want to play with backend.php and adjust the $application_folder variable.

[eluser]timj[/eluser]
Eureka. OK, many thanks!

[eluser]Chris Newton[/eluser]
I've been able to understand the way the one-to-many plugin works... has anyone used the many-to-many plugin yet? Or is there any examples of it I missed? I think the many-to-many item is the primary reason I'd like to use CodeExtinguisher, or any other CRUD generation system, but I've yet to figure out what all of the code is doing for that plugin.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB