how about Blazing?

[eluser]Thoer[/eluser]
how about blazerCMS? :-)

[eluser]tobben[/eluser]
blazedcms, cmsblaze, blessedcms :O

[eluser]John Fuller[/eluser]
Why not remove the name CMS altogether?

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
I agree with John, why to mention "CMS" in the name?

[eluser]Elliot Haughin[/eluser]
Then, the name, is for now, 'Blaze'...

Just been working on the Pages admin today. It's going to be pretty flexible!

[eluser]strogg[/eluser]
As I said, my first impressions good, cms has nice modular infrastructure. I hope this going to be more flexible and usable.

But something I noticed, maybe you have to look or maybe you planned already, I just say.

1. I integrated two css template, other than default ($layout set to default already), images, css, js on static folder, works well. It is fully compatible for one column like templates, but how about two or three?

2. On default template, (header.php). There is no base_url() for linking stylesheet, I tested on my machine without base_url() wont work. But I added base_url() to linking stylesheet (for full path) it worked.

3. Menu system maybe multi-tiered will be nice for next releases level1 -> level2 -> level3 style.

4. $layout variable on loader.php is static, maybe this variable can get template name dynamiccaly from database.

And also if you planning to add language support, I can help you with for some languages, provide templates, maybe modules, thanks again for effort.

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
Congrats on the launch Smile It's nice to finally have some competition! i like what you've done with the modules.

[eluser]Elliot Haughin[/eluser]
Thanks for the feedback...

Just to let you know, I've now built in internationalization for modules, and for the system as a whole...
Language files for modules are auto-loaded!

I've also sorted out the stylesheet link href problem, and got the basic pages admin done.
There is a new version posted for you to download, hopefully the differences between today and last night should give you an idea of what direction this CMS is going in.

I'm looking for a couple of guys to join the team and help build this CMS too...

Namely, 1 developer, and 1 designer.
If you want to help and be a part of this project, email me: elliot at haughin.com

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB