Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Rabbit Forms Beta 1.0.5

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
[quote author="sikkle" date="1206301947"]Wilker ;

Do you mind to make a little show with your stuff, a short screencast, with or withouth sound, i don't care, will give us possibility to see how that work, and see if that could be used.

see ya around.[/quote]

I also suggest a video tutorial.... for explanation how to manage a one to many data... Thank you

[eluser]louis w[/eluser]
[quote author="abmcr" date="1206308205"][quote author="sikkle" date="1206301947"]Wilker ;

Do you mind to make a little show with your stuff, a short screencast, with or withouth sound, i don't care, will give us possibility to see how that work, and see if that could be used.

see ya around.[/quote]

I also suggest a video tutorial.... for explanation how to manage a one to many data... Thank you[/quote]

3rd that! Screencast would show it off well.

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
ok ok, i will create a video tutorial, i searching for a record program (i never did this before), i will try using Jing to do this

my english is not so good but i will try to explain the things through the video Wink

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
Under win i suggest CamStudio, a free suite for recording video screencast. Thank you

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
Hi all!

I created the video, but... I don't liked so much... the sound is too low, and I recorded without breaks (27 minutes of non-stop record...)

i planning to record again, fixing the sound and recording by parts

any tips to create video record post here (I'm using Camtasia for record)

thanks for attention Smile

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
For who want to see this video, download at http://www.luizsouza.net/wilker/rabbit_quickstart.wmv

until tomorrow i will create another video and release at youtube (with the files needed to follow the video)

take this video above like an "beta video" XD

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
that's cool, but really your sound is awfull even my speakers 100% volume I ear almost nothing (that's constructive criticism, don't take it another way)

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
i know... it's really the greatest problem of this video... I'm sure to fix it in next version Smile

[eluser]PedroGrilo[/eluser]
The video is cool, Wilker. But the sound, as you say..

Thank for you well documented wiki, BTW.

way-off-topic: are you Portuguese?! (I noticed on the video..) My compliments, fellow. Wink

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
yes, I'm from Brazil XD

i made some language mistakes at the video, if you speak in a Latin language you will see this XD

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB