Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Modular Extensions - HMVC version 5.2

[eluser]dpgtfc[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1227149711"]
Quote:...if I load the pagination class in a controller, I get an error (displayed at end of the post)...
... no longer support for controllers being in sub-directories. Is that intended?

Loading the pagination library works without error here. Try again.

[/quote]

Still doesn't work. Works fine when doing auto-load, but if I do $this->load->library('pagination'); (without the auto-load of course) I get the error. This didn't happen before I installed ME.

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
[quote author="dpgtfc" date="1227298489"]Still doesn't work. Works fine when doing auto-load, but if I do $this->load->library('pagination'); (without the auto-load of course) I get the error. This didn't happen before I installed ME.[/quote]

Well I'm sorry, I have tested this many times and it does work, I have also asked other ME users to test and pagination loads for them without error.

I suggest you go back and check everything again.

Good luck.

[eluser]dpgtfc[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1227299699"][quote author="dpgtfc" date="1227298489"]Still doesn't work. Works fine when doing auto-load, but if I do $this->load->library('pagination'); (without the auto-load of course) I get the error. This didn't happen before I installed ME.[/quote]

Well I'm sorry, I have tested this many times and it does work, I have also asked other ME users to test and pagination loads for them without error.

I suggest you go back and check everything again.

Good luck.[/quote]

Uh, ok, check what? Nothing changed except me putting the ME library files in the library directory. It worked before, doesn't work now, but works if I include it in the autoload.

Nothing changed except ME...

Have you tested it loading it in the constructor?

To which constructor of which class are you referring?

If you would like more help you will need to post your code so I can try to work out what is happening.

Posting your debug logs may also help.

[eluser]dpgtfc[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1227301714"]To which constructor of which class are you referring?

If you would like more help you will need to post your code so I can try to work out what is happening.

Posting your debug logs may also help.[/quote]

The constructor of the controller class, like so:

Code:
<?php

class Panel extends Controller
{
  function Panel()
  {
     parent::Controller();
     $this->load->library('pagination');
  }
}

If I comment out $this->load-library('pagination'); and use autoload for pagination, it works. Otherwise I get the message from before.

Now, I didn't install ME from a fresh CI install, I dropped it into an existing application, one that worked fine before. It works fine now too, but only if I remove the pagination load from all my constructors that use it. I didn't make any other changes though so I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Edit: I'm at school right now, finishing a paper, but when I get home I'll post more.

Ok I suggest you set up a clean CI 1.7 install with ME 5.1.39 and try this:
Code:
<?php if (!defined('BASEPATH')) exit('No direct script access allowed');
/**
**/
class Panel extends Controller
{
  function Panel()
  {
     parent::Controller();
     $this->load->library('pagination');
  }

function index()
  {
      print_r($this->pagination);
  }
}
My output is like so:
Code:
CI_Pagination Object
(
    [base_url] =>
    [total_rows] =>
    [per_page] => 10
    [num_links] => 2
    [cur_page] => 0
    [first_link] => ‹ First
    [next_link] => >
    [prev_link] => <
    [last_link] => Last ›
    [uri_segment] => 3
    [full_tag_open] =>
    [full_tag_close] =>
Good luck.

Modular Extensions version 5.1.40 is now available on the wiki.

Updated Modules class.
modules::run() output is buffered and returned.

[eluser]Johan André[/eluser]
Is there any way to check if a module is loaded from another module or controller?

Hey Johan,

There is no real way of determining how a module controller was loaded, you may pass some identifier to it yourself, but there is nothing within ME.

[eluser]Johan André[/eluser]
wiredesign:

Oki. Thanx!
Another question:

How do I load a model from another module?

Code:
$this->load->model('module/model');

does not seem to work...

Any ideas?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB