Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Template Library Version 1.4

[eluser]tdktank59[/eluser]
Yeah

However I did test it and it turned out that HMVC 5 and 4 both work with this so!!!

So ill keep you posted if I find any bugs...

[eluser]Bramme[/eluser]
I'm using the template library in a project of mine (a ci forum). For ease of integration with other projects: would this work with Wick? Gotta make sure than that no <html> and <head> tags are sent though.

Yeah it wont send those through as long as they arnt in your views...

Use the main template file to do the frame and then use views to generate the individual elements, layout etc...

[eluser]Bramme[/eluser]
Okay, I also implemented HMVC (as per request) but I'm running into the same problem as discussed a few pages back: the template library doesn't look in the modules/name/views folder. How do I fix that?

yes it does...

you may have to include the module name to get it to the right place in there...

[eluser]Bramme[/eluser]
Ah, haven't tried that. Will try later. thanks!

[eluser]Philipp Gérard[/eluser]
Hey there,

thanks for providing this useful extension to CI. I wonder, however, how this plugin does affect the overall performance of CI given that no additional parser (like Smarty) is beeing used. Does anyone have any benchmarks/experience about that?

Thanks in advance,
Philipp

[eluser]freshface[/eluser]
I dont get what add_region does?
It doesnt seem to do anything?

it does what it says adds a region that did not exist in the template already.

Now how it works a I have no clue but that is what it does

[quote author="Philipp Gérard" date="1224517331"]Hey there,

thanks for providing this useful extension to CI. I wonder, however, how this plugin does affect the overall performance of CI given that no additional parser (like Smarty) is beeing used. Does anyone have any benchmarks/experience about that?

Thanks in advance,
Philipp[/quote]

It's not that much slower if at all the only thing I'd forsee it slowing down on is loading the template file stuff (images etc...)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB