Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
DX Auth 1.0.6 (Authentication library)

[eluser]Xeoncross[/eluser]
Wow, you seem to be on top of this. I don't remember ever seeing someone patch a script so quickly. Also, I noticed that you used the same <dl> setup for your views - did you get that idea from me?

[eluser]ColinHoernig[/eluser]
To upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.0.5 do I simply just replace permissions and user_temp files?

[eluser]jaswinder_rana[/eluser]
dexcell:

I just checked ChangeLog and it says that you (also) "Moved system/plugins to application/plugins.".

But, I don't have any plugins directory in applications folder.

Does it need to be created or should it already be there? I will create it but just wondering if it should already be there

[eluser]dexcell[/eluser]
[quote author="ColinHoernig" date="1229821834"]To upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.0.5 do I simply just replace permissions and user_temp files?[/quote]
No, from 1.0.3 you also need to update the DX_Auth.php and view files

[eluser]Archeus[/eluser]
http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...ugins.html

You can create a plugin folder in /application.

[eluser]dexcell[/eluser]
[quote author="jaswinder_rana" date="1229842497"]dexcell:

I just checked ChangeLog and it says that you (also) "Moved system/plugins to application/plugins.".

But, I don't have any plugins directory in applications folder.

Does it need to be created or should it already be there? I will create it but just wondering if it should already be there[/quote]

Yes, you need to create plugins directory.

But, actually it doesn't really matter, you can leave it in system/plugins if you want to.

[eluser]dexcell[/eluser]
[quote author="Xeoncross" date="1229814005"]Wow, you seem to be on top of this. I don't remember ever seeing someone patch a script so quickly. Also, I noticed that you used the same <dl> setup for your views - did you get that idea from me?[/quote]
Thanks Smile

It was from CL Auth Smile

[eluser]Xeoncross[/eluser]
[quote author="dexcell" date="1229846881"]It was from CL Auth Smile[/quote]

Hmmm... I wonder if CL Auth got it from me. ;-)

[eluser]dexcell[/eluser]
[quote author="Xeoncross" date="1229851463"][quote author="dexcell" date="1229846881"]It was from CL Auth Smile[/quote]

Hmmm... I wonder if CL Auth got it from me. ;-)[/quote]

lol Big Grin

[eluser]dexcell[/eluser]
Hi guys, in DX_Auth.php line 385, I forgot to uncomment the line when trying something.

Change this

Code:
//if ($auto = $this->ci->input->cookie($this->ci->config->item('DX_autologin_cookie_name')) AND ! $this->ci->session->userdata('DX_logged_in'))
        if ($auto = $this->ci->input->cookie($this->ci->config->item('DX_autologin_cookie_name')))

to

Code:
if ($auto = $this->ci->input->cookie($this->ci->config->item('DX_autologin_cookie_name')) AND ! $this->ci->session->userdata('DX_logged_in'))

Anyway, i uploaded the fixed one.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB