i found 2 error notice when calling
$this->load->library('javascript') from my modules/welcome controller,

both from

Filename: MX/Loader.php
Line Number: 143

im using latest ci 2, and your hmvc from bitbucket

thanks

Quote:ups .. my bad,
my idea is to create separate controller for each part of my application modules,
so that all admin modules can extends admin_controller and so on,
it turns out that parent::__construct(); should be used instead of parent::MX_Controller();
Smile

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
@devyfriend, Glad you got it working.

[eluser]stuffradio[/eluser]
I'm getting the MX_Config error using CI 1.7.

The core files are in application/libraries. I have gotten it working by adding MX_Config to the libraries folder... but I don't want to hack what you made and I want it working without needing to modify anything.

PHP 5.2,

system/application/libraries and system/application/third_party/MX and system/application/modules are all the locations for the files.

I'm not exactly sure why doing what you said to do on page 9 of this thread I think it was didn't fix it.

I have just pushed an update to Bitbucket that may fix the problem everyone seems to be having loading MX_Config.

@stuffradio, You can use application/libraries/MY_Config.php and extend the MX_Config class if needed.

[eluser]stuffradio[/eluser]
I had it working before by putting MX_Config in the libraries folder and it worked... but I wanted the way you had it working to work on the server as well. Thanks for the update, it works now. Smile

@stuffradio, Glad you got it working.

[eluser]rundmc[/eluser]
I just ran across an issue where a variable with the same key was not overwriting the _ci_cached_vars and was able to pinpoint the issue. On line 257 of the Loader class, I noticed that the + operator is used to merge in variables. However, the plus operator does not overwrite duplicate keys as stated here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21400...ray-in-php

If it gets changed to what is in the original CI_Loader class, it seems to fix that
Code:
if (is_array($_ci_vars))
{
      $this->_ci_cached_vars = array_merge($this->_ci_cached_vars, $_ci_vars);
}

That issue was fixed yesterday. Download the lastest version of Modular Extensions HMVC from Bitbucket.

[eluser]Keat Liang[/eluser]
i'm install the extension on CI 1.7.2 by following wiki instruction, and tested the welcome page is working
/modules/welcome/controllers/welcome.php
/modules/welcome/views/welcome_message.php

and it's working on welcome page

and i follow this tutorial http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/php/hv...plication/

and everything seems fine until i perform

modules::run('login/is_logged_in');

and i get this message;

/******** ERROR **********/
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/login.php

Line Number: 104

Fatal error: Call to a member function userdata() on a non-object in D:\EasyPHP-5.3.3\EasyPHP-5.3.3\www\HMVC\application\modules\login\controllers\login.php on line 104

/******* ERROR END *********/

it seems like the library 'session' is not loaded, but i checked config/autoload.php have session under the library

and i also try to load library manually, $this->load->library('session')

it's same error.

and also i encounter other error, i don't know is my code mistake, or it's the extension

on the module controller function message [/modules/site/controllers/site.php] i try to run these lines

$this->load->module('login/login');
$this->login_login->is_logged_in();

it produces these error

/******* ERROR *********/
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/site.php

Line Number: 22

Fatal error: Call to a member function is_logged_in() on a non-object in D:\EasyPHP-5.3.3\EasyPHP-5.3.3\www\HMVC\application\modules\site\controllers\site.php on line 22
/****** ERROR END *****/

here is my directory structure
D:\EASYPHP-5.3.3\EASYPHP-5.3.3\WWW\HMVC\APPLICATION\MODULES
├─login
│ ├─controllers
│ │ login.php
│ │
│ ├─models
│ │ membership_model.php
│ │
│ └─views
│ login_form.php
│ signup_form.php
│ signup_successful.php
│ user_widget.php

└─site
├─controllers
│ site.php

├─models
└─views
logged_in_area.php

any help would be appreciated

Are your controllers extending MX_Controller? Show some code. Errors mean nothing without seeing your code.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB