Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Flexigrid - Lightweight but rich data grid

[eluser]ppwater[/eluser]
Hello! I'm from China.I have met a problem that when I search with Chinese,It always return nothing.But it work well with English.
How can I solve this problem?Thanks.

[eluser]Holla die Waldfee[/eluser]
As far as I concern ur problem is based on the encoding. A search inside the grid is nothing more than a SQL-statement on ur database. U have to proof that ur statement has the right syntax & gives a fitting result.

Holla

[eluser]ppwater[/eluser]
[quote author="Holla die Waldfee" date="1212501852"]As far as I concern ur problem is based on the encoding. A search inside the grid is nothing more than a SQL-statement on ur database. U have to proof that ur statement has the right syntax & gives a fitting result.

Holla[/quote]

I have tried the sql query directly in the database and it returns right.
But in the php it returns nothing.
So,is there any way to see the value of $_POST['query']?

[eluser]paulopmx[/eluser]
[quote author="ppwater" date="1212564807"][quote author="Holla die Waldfee" date="1212501852"]As far as I concern ur problem is based on the encoding. A search inside the grid is nothing more than a SQL-statement on ur database. U have to proof that ur statement has the right syntax & gives a fitting result.

Holla[/quote]

So,is there any way to see the value of $_POST['query']?[/quote]

I find it useful to install firebug in firefox, so you will see what flexigrid is passing to the server, and what the server is saying back.

[eluser]paulopmx[/eluser]
[quote author="nimrod.ix" date="1212489994"][quote author="paky" date="1211550297"]
Quote:hi paky,

This is probably one of the more important questions I failed to answer.

Anyway, please check this sample HTML where I attached a form to flexigrid.
http://webplicity.net/flexigrid/sample1.html

paulo

great paulo .. then in same form send all POST data .. ok ... but the name of all parameter create from addFormData() function ?
If I have many
<input name="xx1" type="text">
<input name="xx2" type="text">
<input name="xx3" type="text">
how call it in post.php file ?

thanks Smile[/quote]

Hi,

I'm also using FlexiGrid. I want to apply the same functionalities (custom search) in my ASP page. I used the code used in the sample page provided by the above link but I don't get any POST value.

What should I do?

Regards,
Nimrod[/quote]

Try installing firebug to see if you successfully passing these parameters to the server, if so then I would suggest sharing your asp code.

[eluser]ppwater[/eluser]
[quote author="paulopmx" date="1212565048"][quote author="ppwater" date="1212564807"][quote author="Holla die Waldfee" date="1212501852"]As far as I concern ur problem is based on the encoding. A search inside the grid is nothing more than a SQL-statement on ur database. U have to proof that ur statement has the right syntax & gives a fitting result.

Holla[/quote]

I find it useful to install firebug in firefox, so you will see what flexigrid is passing to the server, and what the server is saying back.[/quote]

Thanks for your help,I'll try it again.

[eluser]ppwater[/eluser]
[quote author="paulopmx" date="1212565048"][quote author="ppwater" date="1212564807"][quote author="Holla die Waldfee" date="1212501852"]As far as I concern ur problem is based on the encoding. A search inside the grid is nothing more than a SQL-statement on ur database. U have to proof that ur statement has the right syntax & gives a fitting result.

Holla[/quote]

I find it useful to install firebug in firefox, so you will see what flexigrid is passing to the server, and what the server is saying back.[/quote]

Thanks for your help.I have solved the problem.That is because the javascript use utf-8 to post data.But all I use is gb2312.So I should change it form utf-8 to gb2312.And in the php file,I solve it with the code:$query = strval(iconv("UTF-8","GB2312",$_POST["query"]));.
So,it works well now. Thank you.

[eluser]Holla die Waldfee[/eluser]
After all it is really important to mention that FIREBUG is "Javascriptcoders best friend" ;-)

Do not try it without it! If anyone did not like Firefox (which is mandatory for the use of Firebug) he can try to user CompanionJS for IE. But it is painful to install and has not the power of Firebug!

No Debugger, no programming...

Tongue Just my 2 Cents

Holla

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I am a newcomer, with this component, I wonder if the return is to sign the requisition http.

[eluser]JUANITO26[/eluser]
It is possible to activate 2 or 3 simultaneous fields search? Thanks.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB