Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Modular Extensions - HMVC version 5.2

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Hi m4rw3r.

You can cross load assets from modules, simply prefix with the module name, like so.
Code:
$this->load->model('module/model');
However it's really not recommended to do this!

If you require a shared asset for all modules then you can locate it in the application folders structure.

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1218105263"]Modular Extensions PHP5 version 5.0.31 has been e-mailed out.[/quote]

Thanks very much. Been planning to use this for my next project.

[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1216272555"]While the PHP5 version of ME is still quite new (5.0.27) it is being used in production sites. However you can still use 4.2.x quite happily with PHP5 as the two versions have almost the same functionality.[/quote]

We are actually using it on a 'big', 'big' client we have. ^_^

Thanks for the feedback Chamyto. Wink

Modular Extensions version 5.1 has been sent to the mailing list.

If you haven't received it, or would like to be added to the mailing list, please provide your email address in a Private Message to me.

Feedback is always appreciated.

[eluser]Weblizard[/eluser]
Please add me to the mailing list I want to try it.

Hi Weblizard, I have sent you a private message instead of you sending me one. :lol:

EDIT:
Please send your email address in a Private Message to me if you want to be added to this mailing list.

Thanks.

[eluser]Sam Dark[/eluser]
Don't like SPL autoload removed Sad

$autoload['class'] is not able to handle this ():

Code:
<?php
if (!defined('BASEPATH')) exit('No direct script access allowed');
class Blog extends Public_Controller {

Quote:Fatal error: Class 'Public_Controller' not found in \app\modules\blog\controllers\blog.php on line 3

Public_Controller is a base controller and is placed in libraries named as Public_Controller.php.

I suggest to load base classes before including module controller.

Thanks Sam,

Can you show some code that works using spl_autoload with CI that prevents unnecessary triggers?

Be aware that the class_exists() function triggers spl_autoload, and CI uses this function without the appropriate second parameter (FALSE) as required by PHP5 to prevent autoload triggers.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I wanna try it too, how may i get it?.

[quote author="enginx2" date="1220926118"]I wanna try it too, how may i get it?.[/quote]

PM wiredesignz your email.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB