Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The Auth Library 1.0.3 - The Easiest Auth Library for CodeIgniter

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
Thank you Adam for your contribution. I will give it a shot while developing my shopping cart, and see if it suits my needs. Seems pretty simple so far, which is what I'm going for (since the only auth I need to worry about is the staff).

Just a few notes so far:

- I think you should only include files in the ZIP that have changes, or are new. Having all of the contents of Application can get confusing, and be very problematic if anyone has made crucial changes to those files already (which is typical, since the first thing you do when installing CI is edit config files).

- Does not work in PHP4. Got a weird error about calling a member in a non-object or something like that. It was when $this->auth->logged_in() was getting called in the admin.php controller. I didn't take time to investigate, just double checked what PHP version I was on and changed to 5.

- When visiting admin/login, I got a notice about an undefined constant "login_attempts" on line 118 of Auth.php (the library). Turns out there was an odd character instead of a typical apostrophe, so that should be fixed.

I'll add on any more as I tinker Smile

Messages In This Thread
The Auth Library 1.0.3 - The Easiest Auth Library for CodeIgniter - by El Forum - 02-26-2009, 02:10 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB