Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The Auth Library 1.0.3 - The Easiest Auth Library for CodeIgniter

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
- Auth.php library, line 195 needs to be changed from $this->username to $username. Screws up part of the registration process (leaves out the username). Noticed it via E_NOTICE errors for undefined variables.

- When I register an account, it tells me I succeeded and am now logged in. But when I type in another URL (say the admin controller for example), I get an error for undefined function destroy_session(). There are two problems here: 1) the function should be session_destroy() 2) The function is being called inside _verify_cookie(), and in the registration process, no cookie is generated (and no token/identifier is added to the DB either). I assume this could be fixed by tossing the _generate() function into the registration process, but that would instigate Remember Me without the person asking for it. I'll leave that up to you to resolve Smile

- A note about _verify_cookie() function, an if/else statement is used to check if the generated identifier matches the one in the cookie, yet nothing is being done upon success. This should be shorted to a simple if ($identifier !== ...) operator.

BTW, none of this stuff is by any means meant as an insult. Trying to help make your project bug-free and 100% functional.

I may be interested in helping to fine-tune all of this, and doing a practical user guide for it, if you're interested.

Messages In This Thread
The Auth Library 1.0.3 - The Easiest Auth Library for CodeIgniter - by El Forum - 02-26-2009, 02:39 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB