Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]fatdog[/eluser]
[quote author="sshz" date="1241248813"]
The problem is in your server, most likely in php settings. Try reading this http://ru.php.net/ini.core
short_open_tag part[/quote]

Yesterday I changed the rewrite short tags on the config file and Pyro breaks differently, but still breaks. I'm not at work now, so I can't see the exact code, but it skipped half of the html (no header, etc) and then started spitting raw php.

I'm not saying it's not my server, but every codeigniter piece of code, libraries, helpers, etc, that I've tried, have worked flawlessly "out of the box" on every server I've used with CI (XAMMP & EasyPHP at home and work, and two flavours of linux and windows hosted solutions). I only once had to change the rewrite short tags in CI config file, because of some library I downloaded, and that was it.

That's why I thought it might be a an issue with pyro. If I have to change the php.ini to make this work, then Pyro it's a no go for me. Most of my clients have their sites on hosted solutions with various degrees of restrictions and versions of php. (Which is why I came to codeigniter on the first place).

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 05-02-2009, 10:28 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB