Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1242614003"]There have been many more bug-fixes in the last release. It is almost enough for another release but I dont want to spam out the minor versions. Instead I will jump from 0.9.2 to 0.9.5 which should be a major release in itself.

There have been bug-fixes in deleting everything, meta-data has been moved from settings to specific modules )either dynamically created or for pages there are text fields), interface tweaks for both frontend & backend and just... well loads of improvements.

I am still looking for help with this. I have several people offering to help and nothing actually coming from any of them. If you are serious abount wanting to help I am more than happy to add you to GitHub but please only ask if you are serious about it.[/quote]

Told you on Skype that I'll speak to you this wednesday (if you are available). Now I'd like to know, is GitX of any use when using Github ? I hate command lines...

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 05-18-2009, 12:40 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB