Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1244570051"]Wow that's beautiful! Really impressed with that dude.

As always though, I like pointing out bugs and issues (I spend all day having people do it to me, need some revenge now and then).

If you put in incorrect data it takes quite a while to get back with a fatal error:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli-mysqli]: (HY000/2003): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'sdfsdf' (10060) in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\pyrocms\installer\includes\database_class.php on line 14
Can't connect to MySQL server on 'sdfsdf' (10060)

Could we get the script returning these errors instead of a direct output? Looks much neater. Also, we should probably use the database.sql files that already exist, just so there is no duplication.

Should we delete the /database folder, or get install.php looking at /database instead of /installer/sql_files?

Good work though dude, I was dreading having to do this. :-)[/quote]

Yeah I know the errors are kinda dirty, will add some better validation soon Smile

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 06-09-2009, 07:09 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB