Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]doccer[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1246818024"][quote author="doccer" date="1246795953"]First of all I like the name.
And I like the architecture so far. It seems to be client friendly where EE (I feel) is lacking.
Any way after it took my 3 hours to install properly because godaddy needs a querystring to make ci work, I found a error and posted it on the github. Basically there is an anchor issue with the admin sidebar nav that causes ajaxify to think the page doesnt exist so when I removed the site_url() method from the href for the links it work like it should. Dont know if that was meant to be there or what.[/quote]

I am assuming you changed this:

Code:
<a href="&lt;?= site_url('admin/'.$admin_module['slug']); ?&gt;">

to something similar to:

Code:
<a href="&lt;?= '/admin/'.$admin_module['slug']; ?&gt;">

Problem with doing that is that if your installation is anywhere other than the web root it will fail to work. Change it to:

Code:
<a href="&lt;?= BASE_URI . 'admin/' . $admin_module['slug']; ?&gt;">

That work ok?[/quote]

Nevermind. It had everything to to with godaddy. After I put the whole environment on localhost there was no longer an issue. Ive decided to stop using godaddy for this purpose. I used a couple of routes in the .htaccess and it still didnt help. Im beginning to think godaddy really isnt for developers.

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 07-05-2009, 06:50 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB