Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
1.) Planned but much harder than you think. Right now the system is modular and has no format, as encforcing URL structures or anything else would mean modules were very limited in what they can do.

2.) The navigation module will be depreciated as soon as Yorick creates a useable Widget system. We will have a Menu widget so no more navigation required. Improved ordering interface will be added to the Menu widget.

3.) I still don't know what you mean by "more than one page output". How exactly would that work and why would you need it? If you need a sidebar with custom content soon you can just put a widget area in there. Or create a master view for your module that each page uses as a wrapper.

4.) Form manager is a bloody big job and not something I have the time or the energy to look into. If you want to have a go at making one, or think you'd like to integrate an existing system like CodeExtinguisher then please do so. I'd love to take a look if you can produce something. :-)

I have a plan for my page manager, you should see something awesome fairly shortly.

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 09-22-2009, 06:04 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB