Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
[quote author="eachin" date="1256173369"]First of all, how do I restrict access to a particular page? I would assume this is accomplished under settings -> permissions (though it might also make sense to manage this from the "pages" page). Specifically, I have a page, and a number of sub-pages that are intended for staff members only, and not the general public.[/quote]

You can't right now but that will just be a dropdown added to the page manager so i'll include it in v0.9.7.

[quote author="eachin" date="1256173369"]Also, I've created a contact page using the contact module which shows up as expected. However, it states that I must fill out the captcha, but there is not one displayed.[/quote]

Captcha is broken in v0.9.6.2. Change the Captcha folder setting from "application/cache/captcha" to "cache/captcha".

[quote author="eachin" date="1256173369"]Also, it would be nice if the user could select the recipient based on the list of users that belong to the staff role, but I imagine I will need to edit the contact controller to acheive that.[/quote]

That could be done but it is not a feature. Perhaps it should be enabled as an option?

Or, should I have a list of email addresses and names that can be entered, and have staff as an option to add to that list?

[quote author="eachin" date="1256173369"]P.S. another quick question, I want to use an iframe to include a google calendar on one page, i've used the "edit html" option to add the iframe, but it seems to get stripped out when i hit the update button. Is there another way for me to go about adding an iframe?[/quote]

IFrames are removed by CodeIgniter as they are considered to be XSS attacks. Not really sure how to go about avoiding that, I never use the damn things.

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 10-23-2009, 06:19 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB