Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
FormIgniter.org launched - Easy form generator - source code now available

[eluser]4ever[/eluser]
[quote author="Ollie Rattue" date="1305856973"]

I personally favour html. The CI helpers are great, but tend to confuse frontend developers (who I collaborate with). Still a helper/html option could be added relatively easily.

Cheers.[/quote]

I agree with you that CI helpers and forms solution generaly is still very complicated. But I prefer doing dynamic solutions even it is a little bit slower then clear html. Problem with html start that if you decide later to change some parts of elements then it could be more work then on the dynamic solution.

I already try some symplifing solutions for forms. I thought about adjusting the form_validation to my_form_validation library and validation and form_helper.php to MY_form_helper.php to get simpler solutions... I thought up how to get and use simpler format of configuration array for my_formvalidation. And I think it could be possible to remake or to add methods that could simplify the configuration for both creating form and validation. Having config fields without keys.

Messages In This Thread
FormIgniter.org launched - Easy form generator - source code now available - by El Forum - 05-20-2011, 01:43 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB