Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2

[eluser]Kinsbane[/eluser]
Ok, some more developments. After switching to a standard string query for the identity check, I did the same for the Model's login() function:
Code:
$query = $this->db->query("SELECT email, id, password, group_id FROM ".$this->tables['users']." WHERE ".$this->identity_column." = '".$identity."' AND active = 1 LIMIT 0, 1");

This produces the following error, which tells me that the functions are not receiving the class's properties:
Quote:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE = 'admin@admin.com' AND active = 1 LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1

SELECT email, id, password, group_id FROM WHERE = 'admin@admin.com' AND active = 1 LIMIT 0, 1

So after that, I changed the query to this:
Code:
$query = $this->db->query("SELECT email, id, password, group_id FROM users WHERE email = '".$identity."' AND active = 1 LIMIT 0, 1");

And now the error I have is:
Quote:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `0` = 'admin@admin.com' LIMIT 1' at line 2

SELECT `password`, `salt` WHERE `0` = 'admin@admin.com' LIMIT 1

Now, let me just ask - is this a problem with the Ion Auth code? Or is it something else, maybe with my PHP setup?

before I decided to upgrade, Ion Auth was working just fine - I was initially loathe to upgrade, but after reading through this thread and all the upgrades provided, it did just fine.

If I or someone else are the only ones having these issues, it stands to reason it is something with our setup and not with the code.

But this is what I have found.

Messages In This Thread
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - by El Forum - 04-22-2010, 12:35 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB