Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2

[eluser]rickyracoon[/eluser]
Ben, thanks for the reply. I actually was able to change the functionality to require unique email AND userid, and allow login via either. Not sure if there is demand for this but I think its an awesome feature. I'd be happy to share if you or anyone else is interested...but I haven't implemented it in a way that allows you to choose between this scheme and the original scheme via config file. Its sort of hard-coded to meet my needs but I could put some more time into making it a config option if people are interested.

Another question:

Is there a way for regular php pages outside of the Codeigniter directories to check if a user is signed in?? I'm encrypting cookies and storing session data in database for increased security - so I'm not sure if there is an easy way to sniff and find out if the user is signed in outside of the CI scope. Or perhaps there is a way to load the CI scope into a regular PHP page? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - by El Forum - 08-06-2010, 09:00 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB