Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2

[eluser]drumbassrockroll[/eluser]
I've just got up and running with this library. Great stuff seems to do everything I want but I'm running into a problem.

I want to make the result of the logged_in() function available to all of the views in my application, and I figured the best way to do that was to include a variable ($logged_in) in every $data array I pass though to the view.

In order to do that I tried to simply extend the base controller (in the method described below).

http://codeigniter.com/wiki/MY_Controlle...ontroller/

There now seems to be a problem with loading the ion_auth library (And at this stage I'm not even using any functionality of the library, just trying to load it along with my custom controller which I've implemented exactly as outlined in the above link).

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: libraries/Loader.php

Line Number: 1035

Fatal error: Call to a member function _assign_libraries() on a non-object in {my site root}/system/libraries/Loader.php on line 1035

It looks like it's something to do with loading the model - which I don't understand because the ion_auth model simply extends the core CI_Model. Why should it care what controller I'm using?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - by El Forum - 10-21-2010, 06:10 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB