Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2

[eluser]Basketcasesoftware[/eluser]
I'm working with tables with user-configurable distribution across multiple databases/servers. Need that self-contained table model that DataMapper uses because of it.

I sort of thought along those lines that you mentioned but it's looking like I'm going to have to rewrite the existing model and the functions you included in them (which I admit you mentioned). May have to make changes in your existing code elsewhere. Thank goodness it's pretty small and well commented. Smile I don't even have a clue what to do with that join field option in you config file as DataMapper handles the joins between tables. I've had to side track on other projects but I'll get around to finishing the rewrites by the end of this weekend. A nice feature is I don't have to include that code to detect CI versions. I just extend off of the DataMapper object which has already taken care of that already.

I'll send you the finished code when I'm done so you see what I'm talking about.

Messages In This Thread
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - by El Forum - 02-10-2011, 08:09 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB