Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
OMG what is up with the documentation......

[eluser]Neocrypter[/eluser]
ok got passed that issues, its all working now, i went back through my code line by line and i did have a select statement in there, >.<, another quick question in my view i have a form im using the built in form helper im creating all the fields with arrays and form_X($y) which is pulling up the form and populating it correctly but when i go to submit its telling me that $y is an undefined variable why would it be doing that since $y is the array thats building the form which obviously working.

example
Code:
&lt;?php foreach($query as $row):
$banned_user_slname = $row['banned_user_id'];

$slname = array(
        'name'   => 'banned_user_slname',
        'id'   => 'banned_user_slname',
        'size'   => '50',
        'value' =>  $banned_user_slname,
        'readonly'=>'readonly'
     );
endforeach;?&gt;

&lt;?php
$hidden = array('banned_user_id'=>$this->uri->segment(3));
    echo form_open('banned_user/edit');
    echo '<p>'.form_label('Banned User').'<br />'.form_input($slname).'</p>';
        echo form_submit('mysubmit', 'Edit Banned User!');
?&gt;

clicking submit gives me this

Quote:A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: views/edit_banned_user_form.php

Line Number: 60

Also sorry im asking so many questions, but im on a major time crunch with this as in ive got to get it done tonight or my wife kids and I are going to get an eviction notice tomorrow... first paying job ive had In long time but i think its came a little too late.

Messages In This Thread
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-13-2010, 05:21 PM
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-13-2010, 05:32 PM
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-13-2010, 05:35 PM
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-13-2010, 05:41 PM
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-13-2010, 05:53 PM
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-13-2010, 06:18 PM
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-13-2010, 10:20 PM
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-14-2010, 01:39 AM
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-14-2010, 02:32 PM
OMG what is up with the documentation...... - by El Forum - 08-14-2010, 04:34 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB